Learn about the full range of our Independent CTO services and products
Serving as non-executive tasked with board oversight of technology management strategies and decisions. This service presents a non-executive role to ensure full legislative compliance and congruence with corporate governance frameworks of technology strategies and decisions.
Technology assessmentsIndependent assessments of technologies involve strategic analyses of technologies, focusing on intrinsic nature, comparative functional application and performance metrics of targeted technologies. Recommended to accompany this service is an assessment of technology fit with organizational technology value chains, inclusive of sustainability involving impact upon people, environment, ethics, and finance. This service comprises of a complete system-based analysis of any particular technology across all of its multiple dimensions, or as client-selected.
Technology tenders and associated legal support services
Formation of business trusts.
- Serving as independent chair of business trusts.
- Serving as independent investigator for Section 165 derivative actions involving technology.
Independent formulation, publication, system-based evaluation, and award of technology tenders. (This service is offered in collaboration with Blue Stallion decision-support systems and it comprises of the complete tender process, including requirements assessment and composition, tender compilation and issue, independent and system-supported evaluation, tender reward recommendation to the Board of Directors and inclusive of formal agreements.)
Other Independent CTO services
- Technology "radar screens", based on organizational strategies and incorporating a directed technology intelligence strategy.
- Board-directed assessments of technology literacy levels.
- Decision-maker directed technology literacy training/interventions.
- Decision-maker directed assessments of specific technologies, inclusive of comparative assessments and circularity of materials/components assessments.
- Environmental scanning for mapping and tracking of technological opportunities.
- Representations on technology oversight/governance committees.
Composition of technology submissions to oversight/governance committees.
- Decision-maker directed professional CTO shadowing - retainer-based.
- Serving as CTO - contract-based.
- Dispute resolution via mediation and/or arbitration.